Feasibility Assessments investigate the potential opportunities and constraints of a site prior to investing large amounts of money in a development.
Our Town Planners and Registered Surveyors have extensive experience in identifying the potential for your site. Our team have previously worked for numerous Councils in the assessment of Development Applications, which give them an inside edge by knowing what Council will and won’t approve. We make practical recommendations on proposals and can advise on appropriate alterations to achieve Council approval.
- Deposited Plan and Title investigation
- Review of relevant planning legislation and development standards relating to development
- Site visit and meeting with client to identify site suitability and constraints
- Calculations and preparation of Concept Subdivision Layout suitable for provision to sub-consultants for preliminary advice and Council Pre-DA meeting purposes
- Issue of Feasibility Assessment report
Thinking Feasibility Assessment? Think SurveyPlus
Complete your details here for a free quote.