External Laser Detail Survey and Internal Laser Floorplan Survey:
- Connection to Australian Height Datum (AHD) and placement of site benchmark.
- Preliminary fixation of subject site boundaries and confirmation of subject site area (boundary dimensions will be compiled from the subject site Deposited Plan and should be used for planning and design purposes only).
- Reference to True North and Magnetic North.
- Location of relevant built form structures and hard landscaped areas on subject site (including buildings, outbuildings, retaining walls, fencing, driveways, paths, pavements, etc).
- Location of visible/accessible roof/ridge, parapet, eave/gutter and floor levels of subject site building.
- Location of spot levels and natural surface features within subject site.
- Location of significant trees within subject site (trunk diameter >0.1m and height >5m) indicating approximate canopy spread, trunk diameter and height.
- Location of relevant built form and natural features within road corridor fronting subject site (from site boundary to road centreline).
- Location of all visible/accessible services within subject site and within adjacent road corridor (up to approximately 5 metres from site boundary).
- Location of visible/unobscured adjacent property building footprints, roof/ridge, eave/gutter and window/door locations and levels facing subject site (within approximately 5 metres of subject site).
- Location of significant trees within adjacent properties (within 3 metres of subject site boundary or where tree canopy overhangs subject site).
- Calculation of Digital Terrain Model (DTM) and contours at 0.5 metre intervals.
- Identification of the existence and location of easements and the existence of restrictions, positive covenants and other interests relating to the subject site.
- Provision of Detail Survey Plan by email in PDF and DWG formats.
- Level 1 and Level 2 – (including wall, column, beam, window, door, floor, ceiling and stair locations and levels).
- Provision of internal floorplan diagrams by email in PDF and DWG formats.
- Disbursements – information from LRS and SCIMS.
< Back to Projects