Subdivision involves dividing an existing parcel of land into two or more lots. This process creates a new Title for each new lot once registered with the NSW Land and Property Information (LPI). Depending on the type of development, there are several types of surveying, planning and engineering services involved.
A Development Application (DA) needs to be lodged with the local Council for most subdivision and land development projects. This requires a Detail Survey or Contour Survey , proposed Lot Layout Plan and associated documents. Once approved, the final Plan of Subdivision (Deposited Plan) is prepared by a Registered Surveyor NSW and lodged at the LPI.
Forget dealing with complex government legislation, document preparation and the multitude of required consultants, our Registered Surveyors and Town Planners have helped hundreds of NSW developers and home owners subdivide their land. We can help with specific items as needed or handle it all, including: subdivision design, DA preparation, project management and Deposited Plan preparation.
- Feasibility assessment
- Detail / Contour Survey
- Concept Lot Layout Plan
- Development Application (DA) preparation (including Statement of Environmental Effects)
- Lodgement of DA with the local Council
- Plan of Subdivision (Deposited Plan) preparation
- Creation of Easements and Restrictions (preparation of 88B documents)
- Electronic lodgement and registration of Deposited Plan with LPI for creation of Title documents
Thinking subdivision and land development? Think SurveyPlus
Complete your details here for a free quote.