Complying Development is a combined planning and construction approval for a development that meets pre-determined standards. Determination of a Complying Development Certificate (CDC) relies on a code-based assessment.
A Development Application (DA) is a formal request to Council for permission to undertake a proposed development. Council requires a Development Application to be lodged for all forms of proposed development that don’t meet the criteria for exempt or complying development.
At SurveyPlus, we use our experience and knowledge to think outside the setsquare. We create solutions from surveying, engineering and town planning perspectives and can negotiate offsets and compromises with Council to get the best results for you. We prepare the Development Application and deal with Council directly saving you time and money. Our Town Planners have previously worked for numerous Councils in the assessment of Development Applications and know the most effective way to present your Development Application.
- Client discussions regarding proposed development options
- Site analysis and Detail Survey
- Assessment of relevant planning legislation and environmental controls
- Liaison and negotiation with Council
- Preparation of Statement of Environmental Effects outlining proposed development
- Issue of report for DA submission (provided in hardcopy and PDF format)
Need a CDC or DA prepared? Think SurveyPlus
Complete your details here for a free quote.